PHOTOGRAPHY SHORT COURSE
Gain basic knowledge of photography including technical theory, visual literacy, basic post-production and introductory studio photography. Students will be acquainted with the basic settings of the DSLR as well as compositional elements and principles of photography. Studio lighting equipment and flash theory will be explained and practically demonstrated. Finally, students will be introduced to Photoshop and Lightroom work flow and basic post production techniques.
On successful completion of this workshop, students should be able to:
- Understand the basics of technical photographic processes.
- Apply elements of visual design.
- Develop a personal photographic style.
- Understand digital imaging, processing and workflow.
- Use studio lighting equipment to take basic portraits.