HERE IS AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY WHICH CAN PUT THE PROSPECTIVE STUDENT ON A PATH TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL CAREER OR BUSINESS!
This is a window of opportunity available only until 15 November.
All ages, races and genders will be considered.
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are financial need and academic potential.
This qualification is intended for persons who wish to start, operate, manage and grow a new small to medium business venture. Learners attempting this qualification will be equipped with a variety of technical, business managerial and personal skills and strategies to help them succeed in the creation and sustenance of a business. The successful learner will develop a sound foundation for the application of these skills and knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
Ergonomics in Business, Business Writing Skills, Understanding Entrepreneurship, Innovative Thinking, Fundamentals of Business, Preparing a Business Plan, Plan and Manage Production, Manage HR and Labour Relations, Manage Finance in a New Venture and more.
Applications must include the following:
- Proof of highest school qualification – Grade 11 or 12 – Most recent school results.
- ID document
- Testimonial from school – Only if you are still in school.
- Proof of residence – Not older than 2 months – If you still stay with parents or family, you should go to the police and make an affidavit that state that you stay at that address.
- Bank account details – Must have a bank stamp
- Motivational letter for choosing field of study
- All documents must be certified and not older than 2 months.
- All documents to be handed in at our offices personally at James Moroka Avenue, Potchefstroom. Applicant must come in to sign their registration forms. For any Questions Phone Elmarie at 018 294 9000
Please note: Closing date for registration is 15 November 2017.