Higher Certificate: Office Administration (NQF Level 5) – 2 years full time.
This qualification prepares you for a career in business with a strong foundation in office administration, finances, and business literacy. Perfect for those who strive to manage an office or develop business skills required for administrating your own department or business in South Africa.
Business Administration is the life force for running a company in an organised way. The knowledge in this qualification spans over the finance of the business, planning stages, people management, marketing and public relations, company law and the impact of economics on your business environment.
Recipients of this qualification will be able to:
- Understand the complex aspects required to run a business efficiently
- Gain ability to manage the administration of an office within a business environment
- Understand and execute the financial controls required to run a business
- Develop and plan marketing campaigns that will grow the business
- Understand the place of the business within South Africa’s economic context
This administration qualification builds greatly on any specialised subject specific courses or serves as a solid foundation for building more in-depth business administration knowledge.
Secretary, office manager, human resource administration, business advisor or in a business supervisory role
Business and Office Administration, Business Literacy, Bookkeeping to Trial Balance, Marketing Management and Public Relations, Business Law and Administrative Practice, Cost and Management Accounting, Human Resources Management and Labour Relations and Economics.