PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS SHORT COURSES
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
This course will assist you in working within a project team and develop a clear understanding of key project definitions, project management methodology and the project life cycle.
This workshop consists of:
- Key project management definitions and jargon.
- The responsibilities of the project manager.
- The difference between operations management and project management.
- The project life cycle.
- The planning process of a project.
- The four major project constraints.
- How to draw up basic project documentation.
- How to use work breakdown structures (WBS), milestones, project budgets, schedules and risk management.
- Project delivery through continuous monitoring, reporting, risk management and continuous communication.